Six Reasons to Consider Flood Insurance
With hurricane season upon us, now is a great time to consider flood insurance for your home. Flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding – from structural and mechanical damage to flood debris clean-up and floor surfaces (like carpeting and tile), your investment is protected by a flood insurance policy, something that your homeowners policy does not offer.
Having flood insurance gives you many benefits. Not only is coverage there when you need it, but it also:
1) Compensates for all covered losses;
2) Compensates for flood damages even if federal disaster aid is unavailable;
3) Pays for your covered losses, unlike interest-bearing loans through federal disaster assistance;
4) Comes in low-cost policies for those who qualify;
5) Guarantees compensation for flood damages because the Federal government backs NFIP flood insurance;
6) Helps you move on – if your property is damaged by flood, your agent is there to help you handle your claim (note: most claims are paid within 30 to 60 days).
We can help with any questions you may have regarding Flood Insurance, or we can assist you with a quote. Feel free to contact our office and find out how much money you could be saving right now on flood insurance. Call (215) 942-0616 for a FREE No Obligation Quote or contact us via email at email@example.com.