Flood insurance covers losses to your property caused by flooding. From structural and mechanical damage to flood debris clean-up and floor surfaces (like carpeting and tile), your investment is protected by a flood insurance policy, something that your homeowners policy does not offer.
Having flood insurance gives you many benefits. Not only is coverage there when you need it, but it also:
- Compensates for all covered losses
- Compensates for flood damages even if federal disaster aid is unavailable
- Pays for your covered losses, unlike interest-bearing loans through federal disaster assistance
- Comes in low-cost policies for those who qualify
- Guarantees compensation for flood damages because the Federal government backs NFIP flood insurance
- Helps you move on – if your property is damaged by flood, your agent is there to help you handle your claim (note: most claims are paid within 30 to 60 days)
If you should have any questions regarding Flood Insurance, or we can assist you with a quote, please feel free to contact our office.
Save Money NOW with Your Agent at Huntingdon Insurance
Contact the friendly professionals at Huntingdon Insurance today and find out how much money you could be saving right now on flood insurance.
Call (215) 942-0616 for a FREE No Obligation Quote or contact us via email at email@example.com or use the convenient web form below for a FREE quote or to answer any questions you may have.